TEXT MESSAGING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the use of the text messaging service (the “Service”) provided by Insurance Professional of TN. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Service.
The Service is a text messaging platform that allows Insurance Professionals of TN (IPTN) to communicate with its customers and clients. The Service may include the transmission of text messages, promotional offers, and other information related to Insurance Professional of TN’s products and services.
The Service is intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not use the Service.
Use of Service:
1. You may only use the Service for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service to send messages that are abusive, harassing, obscene, or otherwise offensive.
2. You may not use the Service to send messages that contain viruses or other malicious software.
3. You may not use the Service to send messages that are false or misleading, or that contain false or misleading information.
4. You may not use the Service to send messages that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, or that contain any material that is confidential or proprietary.
5. You may not use the Service to send messages that violate any applicable laws or regulations.
6. You may not use the Service to send messages that promote or solicit any illegal or unethical activities.
7. You may not use the Service to send messages that are spam or unsolicited commercial messages.
By using the Service, you agree to receive text messages from Insurance Professionals of TN. You may opt out of receiving messages at any time by replying “STOP” to any message you receive.
Modification of Service:
Insurance Professionals of TN reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time, without notice to you. Insurance Professionals of TN] will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuation of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS OF TN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT WILL INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS OF TN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
You agree to indemnify and hold Insurance Professionals of TN its officers, employees, agents, and affiliates, harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Service.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Davidson County, Tennessee, United States of America.
Effective Date: 02/01/2023
Insurance Professionals of TN